Location: Houston, TX
HOUSTON CASTING BREAKDOWN – BOOKING FROM PHOTOS and Q & A
Selected models will be sent a job agreement link.
WHAT: This is for a corporate hair model job. At a hair model job you will sit, stand, or walk the runway while industry professionals discuss your hair in order for our clients to market their brand/product via an live audience, photos, or video. You basically get paid to have your hair done by top professional stylists.
AUDITION DATE: TBD (It will be the first week of August)
WORK DATES: August 12th to 16th (Models will work 1 to 3 days)
WHERE: Houston, TX
REQUESTED SIZE REQUIREMENTS: dress size 0-6 (females)
AGE RANGE: must be legally 18 and appearing 30 or younger
RATE OF PAY IF SELECTED: $400.00 minus 10% TOTAL per each day
TALENT BREAKDOWN: We need female models open to some degree of cut and color. We cannot work with weaves, extensions, wigs, or braids.
NOTE – MEN MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 inches OR MORE OF HAIR TO WORK WITH. We cannot work with receding hair lines.
HOW TO APPLY for CASTING
Please simply reply to this email.
1. DIRECTIONS FOR SUBJECT OF EMAIL
In the subject line of your email, please put your FIRST NAME, HEIGHT, DRESS SIZE (females), and HOUSTON in the subject line.
EXAMPLE 1 – Jane – 5’7 dress 4 – HOUSTON
EXAMPLE 2 – John – 5’11 – HOUSTON
2. ATTACHMENT OF PHOTOS
Attach 1 professional headshot, 1 professional full length shot, and 1 selfie. If you don’t have professional shots, please submit you best similar shots.
• Good lighting is easy to get outside during the day.
• Holding the camera slightly above your head when taking the photo
• Bad selfies equals no job.
• Put a little effort into it!!!
3. Q&A – COPY AND PASTE THESE QUESTIONS AND INCLUDE THEM IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL.
They may consider models for other possible model work as well.
1. What is your contact number?
2. Answer the following hair related question:
A. Are you open to hair color?
B. Are you open to creative hair color? (not natural colors. i.e. pastels)
C. Are you open to getting your hair cut? (Please describe how much you are willing to cut)
D. Have you ever done a hair model job before?
E. Do you have any hair allergies?
F. When and what was the last thing you had to your hair done? We want to be sure there are no conflicts & your hair is healthy.
G. What is your hair texture and density like naturally?
H. Please confirm you do not currently wear extensions, a weave, or a wig (all hair needs to be natural).
I. Who is your All Around Talent broker (first point of contact at All Around Talent)? JULIE
PLEASE DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
• Do not submit more photos than requested.
• Please do not send us an email saying “SUBMIT ME”. Please follow the directions above.
• Do not double submit with us or another company. You only need to submit through us.
• Do not send us a link to other photos. It will not be followed.
• Please do not send us videos at this time.
• Please do not submit photos of you in sunglasses, wearing a hat, or with any hair other than your own.
• ABSOLUTELY do no send Snapchat filtered photos, with other people or your hair pulled back. Please do not submit black and whites or overly filtered photos. If you don’t have a good selfie simply just take one, but PLEASE make it a good one with good lighting! Your photo is your resume for this job!
ABOUT US – We have been booking talent for hair and beauty shows for over 15 years. All talent must apply, be approved, and register to attend the casting which is all FREE. If you book you make money, if you don’t you don’t. That’s it. We do not sell or promote any products or brands.
City or Location of call: Houston, TX
Please submit to: email@example.com by 2019-08-01