CASTING in Las Vegas from ALL AROUND TALENT – REGISTRATION & AUDITION REQUIRED
Please read below and apply if you are available and fit the requirements.
WHAT: This is for a corporate hair model job. At a hair model job you will sit, stand, or walk the runway while industry professionals discuss your hair in order for our clients to market their brand/product via an live audience, photos, or video.
AUDITION DATE: Friday July 13th for ALL below
WORK DATES: see each role below dates range between July 14th and 16th
LOCATION of MANDATORY AUDITION: Las Vegas, NV
RATE OF PAY IF YOU BOOK: see below next to GROUP name
REQUESTED SIZE REQUIREMENTS: dress size 0-6, height must be 5’9 or taller (an inch shorter is generally ok, but REAL height)
REQUESTED AGE RANGE: (SEE EACH ROLE BELOW)
TALENT BREAKDOWN: There are 2 groups of breakdowns below.
GROUP “N” (covers team 1, 2, and 3 below)
RATES & DATES –
$250.00 – 10% for each prep day July 14th and 15th from 8am to 6pm
$750.00 – 10% for the event day from 7am to 930pm on July 16th
NUMBER OF MODELS FOR GROUP “N” – We need approx. 24 models (21 Female and 3 Male) ;
AGES FOR GROUP “N” – ages 18-35,
REQUESTED SIZE FOR GROUP “N” – 5’9” and taller (without heels), dress Males models : 5’9” and taller, athletic build.
- GENERAL BREAKDOWN FOR GROUP “N”
- OPEN to CUT and COLOR.
- NO hair extensions, weaves, or wigs,
- MUST have clear skin (no excessive acne or facial scarring)
- MUST have strong runway walking skills.
Stage Team #1: “The Expressionists”
- 10 total models (7 female models, 3 male models)
- 1 African-American female model will to wear short hair with a strong, sculpted shape
- 1 female model, any ethnicity, with soft textured hair, natural light brunette color, and willing to have her
- 1 female model, any ethnicity, with long, dark, coiled curls
- 1 female model, any ethnicity, with long, naturally dark hair
- 3 female models, any ethnicity, with long hair that’s easy to lighten
- 1 male model, any ethnicity, with long, naturally dark hair
- 1 male model, any ethnicity, with long hair that’s easy to lighten
- 1 male model, any ethnicity, with enough hair to have it cut, potentially into a mullet shape
Stage Team #2: “Introspectra”
- 4 total models (all female); wigs and/or hair pieces may be used with these models
- 2 African-American female models with relaxed or natural, textured hair. One will have subtle changes in
cut and color, the other should be open to dramatic changes in cut and color.
- 2 female models, any ethnicity, with long hair (shoulder length or longer) and is currently a redhead or is
- willing to become a redhead. Hair will be lightly trimmed.
Stage Team #3: “Northern Lights”
- 10 total models (all female)
- 3 African-American female models that will be wearing wigs; no cutting or color will be done
- 3 pale-skinned Caucasian female models with very long hair that is either dark or able to be colored with
- creative tones. Hairpieces will be worn by these models.
- 4 female models, any ethnicity, who are open to having their hair colored with bold, creative colors.
RATES & DATES –
$250.00 – 10% for prep day July 15th from 8am to 6pm
$500.00 – 10% for event day July 16th from 7am to 5pm
NUMBER OF MODELS FOR GROUP “CH” – We need approx. 5 female models
AGES FOR GROUP “CH” – ages 18-45,
REQUESTED SIZE FOR GROUP “CH” – 5’9” and taller (without heels). Typically 1 inch shorter is ok.
TALENT BREAKDOWN – ALL must have strong runway walking skills.
• Open to all hair lengths, from chin-length bob to halfway down back, layers included.
• Open to all hair textures, from curly to straight
• Models with the following hair colors will be selected:
- 1 model with cool brunette hair color (possible gray coverage)
- 1 model with cool blonde hair color (possible gray coverage)
- 1 model with warm blonde hair color (possible gray coverage)
- 1 model with cool red hair color (possible gray coverage)
- 1 model with warm red hair color (possible gray coverage)
- No multi-tonal hair that has been over-processed with bleach; No color corrections
- No relaxers, perms, or Brazilian/keratin treatments.
- No extensions, no shaved haircuts, and no vivid colors.
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply to this email and include the following:
1. Please title your email “LAS VEGAS”. Please put this in the subject line.
2. Attach one selfie to show your current hair, one full length shot, and one shot of your choice.
3. Please also state your name, height, dress size, and best contact phone number & email.
PLEASE DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
Do not double submit with us or another company.
Do not include your photos in the body of the email. You must attach them.
Do not send us a link to other photos. It will not be followed.
Please do not submit photos of you in sunglasses, a hat, or your hair pulled back. Please do not submit black and whites or overly filtered photos such as those taken on Snapchat.
A free registration invitation will be sent to those who qualify.
ABOUT US – We have been booking talent for hair and beauty shows for almost 13 years. All talent must apply, be approved, and register to attend the casting which is all FREE. If you book you make money, if you don’t you don’t. That’s it. We do not sell or promote any products or brands.
City or Location of call: Las Vegas, Nevada
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org